Share Your Time and Talents
Bridges to Learning and the children we serve benefit from the generous donation of time and talent of its growing corps of volunteers.
We welcome non-financial support that helps achieve our goals and sustain the organization. Examples of non-financial support include:
- Administrative and bookkeeping support
- Sponsor and donor development
- Help prepare for events
- Help at events
- Host fundraising dinners
- Identifying promotional opportunities
- Translating – Vietnamese/English, English/Vietnamese
- Identifying bilingual educational resources
- Marketing and promotion support
- Print and electronic media assistance
- Social media and networking support
Do you have other skills or interests that might be helpful to B2L and the schools? If so, please let us know your areas of interest, and we will work with you to find a great fit.
We are based in Minnesota and our fundraising and awareness raising events are here, and there are opportunities to help from home or at events. If you are interested in volunteering in Vietnam, please contact us. We will work with you and the school to find a match for your valuable time and skills to meet their needs.
We are looking for volunteers. Contact us to learn more.