Anh Linh Free School
- Located in Ho Chi Minh City, Vietnam
- Number of Students – approximately 300
- High quality primary and secondary schools built with generous donations from Bridges to Learning supporters!
- The Anh Linh Free School is located in Vietnam’s largest city. While the economy is gaining strength, the income gap is widening, leaving impoverished children further behind.
- The school includes classrooms, computer room, a library, sewing room, dormitory, kitchen, and a large common space for exercise, games, performances, dining, and having fun.
Viet Anh Primary School
- Located in Đạ Tẻh, Lâm Đồng Province, Vietnam
- Number of students – approximately 100
- Located in a rural village, the Viet Anh Primary School serves children from ethnic minorities who are often overlooked, and its students come from a large geographical area. Rural areas have not experienced the same economic growth as the cities and is plagued by extreme poverty.